Besides my love for blogging and my knack for planning, my professional specialties include marketing, advertising and graphic design. I strive to combine my passion for creativity with these professional skills in every project, bringing a fresh, organized and detail oriented solution. When it comes to a new project, I always like to look at the bigger picture and I pride myself on my ability to focus in on the small details that make all the difference.
Put simply: I love organizing and planning. If a project it involves planning and includes an element of creativity, I’m in. In many cases, I can also include designed elements such as a printable version of an itinerary or meal plan, customized gift tags, the possibilities are endless!
A few of my specialities include:
- Weekend Itinerary Planning – including activities, restaurant reservations, packing list, etc.
- Personalized Meal Plans – including weekly meal plans, grocery plans and recipes
- Organizing Spaces – personalized organization catered to your needs, including but not limited to closets, kitchens, storage, etc.
- Home Decor – from small jobs such as hanging a gallery wall to choosing decor for an entire room
- Social and Digital Planning – from creating/evaluating social media profiles and accounts, to creating a brand image across all of your digital platforms and personal/business website
- Party Planning – from wedding or baby showers to birthday parties to just-for-fun gatherings, and everything in between. Includes concept/theme planning, menu creation, outsourcing of catering, decorations, etc.
Want to work together? Feel free to email me at email@example.com or fill out the form below and tell me a little about your project! I’d love to hear more and see what I can do to help you!